Gallery for Olga is available: Here
Eight Guardian Generals (formerly)
|Occupation||Adjutant of Deus|
Guardian General (formerly)
Commander of Shinkoku Orbital Fleet (formerly)
|Japanese||Takako Honda (本田 貴子, Honda Takako)|
Olga is a beautiful young woman with long white hair and a curvaceous hourglass figure. She wears an ornate dress of golden armor acting as a chest plate with a revealing midriff, matching gauntlets, and a skirt that extends a little portion past her knees. She also wears protective a golden leg guards which connect to her high heeled shoes. She is the only member of the Seven Deities who doesn't wear the symbols and markings on her body.
Olga is portrayed as a ruthless, determined, and overzealous demigoddess who strives to eliminate all who interfere with the plans of the Seven Deities. Olga speaks in an intellectual manner and a bewitching scent trails behind her wherever she goes. She has absolute loyalty to Deus and follows his orders without question, if pressed out of both fear and admiration for his power. Her feelings for Deus at certain points seemed to imply some level of love extending beyond professionalism, as when he was killed she genuinely weeped over his death and tried to kill Mithra so that Asura and Yasha could "feel her pain" over the loss of Deus. She has been seen as being snobbish and arrogant since during her time as a Guardian General before her transition under the orders of the Seven Deities, as she arrogantly rants to her peers their inferiority to her as generals. During her time as one of the Seven Deities, she expressed an extreme level of callousness over humanity and casually wasted immense levels of Mantra in her ambition to destroy her enemies as she believed with humans under control, the Mantra supply was limitless. Olga clashed with her peer, Yasha, many times over her rash decisions and she harbored great resentment towards him for limiting her efforts and acting under Deus' good graces. Hints were given that Olga is the Goddess of Lust.
Olga was originally one of the Eight Guardian Generals who took part in multiple battles against the forces of the Gohma. She took part in Deus' plan of the Great Rebirth and took Mithra captive. After Asura was defeated by Deus and cast down to Earth, Olga froze Mithra within her containment prison and continue to act under Deus' command as one of the Seven Deities. After hearing of Asura's return, she was angered that he still existed and desired to destroy him to prevent any hindrances. Once Asura defeated Wyzen, she became distressed over how one of the Seven Deities could be defeated, but was settled with letting Yasha finish Asura off while he was weakened.
12,000 Years laterWhen Asura returned, Olga discussed things with Yasha, saying that Asura had to be destroyed. Olga than ordered to fire the Bramahstra. Yasha tried to stop it, but the discharge was successfully fired up. The now raging Berserker Asura fired his own discharge to counter it, and although it seemed the Bramahstra was successful, Yasha used his powers to manipulate the laser's course through hitting the Karma Fortress from the side. Angry at Yasha's success in stopping the Bramahstra, Olga reported to Deus that Yasha had tried to stop her, but Deus telekinetically pushed Olga against a wall, telling her she should leave. After the death of Deus, Olga tried to kill Mithra out of revenge, but she was killed instead by the Golden Spider, which turned out to be Chakravartin, the true God of the Mantra.
In the epilogue, she is reincarnated as Deus' secretary who is telling him of a meeting they are going to be late to attend, as he insists on helping an old man cross the road. She is then chastised for insisting otherwise.
Powers and Abilities
Olga possesses great endurance and speed. She is also Immortal like the other Deities. Like the other deities, she can harness the power of the Mantra to increase her physical attributes and destructive power. She is also seen freezing Mithra after Deus drops Asura off the edge of the space station hinting that she has control over ice. She also wields a sword.
In addition to her powers as a Demigod, she has the full authority to take command over the Demigod fleet. She can also give the order for the Brahmastra to be fired at will.
- "You need but obey Lord Deus' orders. We are all pawns in Lord Deus' game. There is no need for any of us to think!"--To Yasha about her loyalty to Deus
- "Lord Deus' cause is absolute! Those who question the cause will not be forgiven!"--To Yasha
- "Death to all who defy the Seven Deities! Your pitiful life ends now! Die!!"--To Asura
- "Asura must be destroyed! Purify him! Fire!!"--To Shinkoku troops
- "How you two became generals is beyond me!"--To Sergei and Kalrow
- "He is too much of a threat! He must be stopped here and now! Ready the Brahmastra!"--To Shinkoku troops about Asura's threatening power
- "Then we will just get more Mantra. With the mortals under our control, our supply is endless. If we do not finish him now, there will be no Great Rebirth! If we finish him now, once and for all, he can never come back!"--To Yasha explaining her excuse wasting Mantra to use the Brahmastra on Asura
- "Damn you. Yasha!!"--To Yasha for ruining her plans
- "So you made it back. Both of you! I am very happy to see you both in one piece. If you had lost to Vlitra..who would I exact my revenge upon? (Pause) I shall not. Lord Deus was everything to me! As long as Lord Deus was alive, nothing else mattered, but he is gone and I will never see him again! Now, you shall feel my pain!!"--To Asura and Yasha as her Last Words
- Olga is the only female member of both the Eight Guardian Generals and the Seven Deities.
- Olga is the second youngest of the Original Eight Guardian Generals.
- Olga is a common Russian female name.
- She seems to be based on various love/lust female deities, which are omnipresent on indo-european religions. Curiously, the reconstructed, "ancestral," love goddess from the first indo-european religions seemed to have been associated with water, while Olga herself supposedly possessed ice-based abilities.
- She looks the closest to a normal human, as she does not wear the same symbols and markings as her fellow deities. However, since Durga and Mithra both look incredibly close to human as well, the symbols and markings might be dictated by gender.
- Although she is a demi-god, it is possible that in comparison to the other Deities, Olga is just as weak as Kalrow, as when Deus threw her into a wall she left evidently in pain. Also, as with Kalrow, Olga went out of her way not to engage Asura in direct combat, willing to waste Mantra and the Brahmastra rather than fight him outright.
- She is also the only member of the Eight Guardian Generals and the Seven Deities to not be directly killed (or have her death influenced) by Asura; rather, her demise was the direct responsibility of Chakravartin.